31 December 2007

The obligatory list...

Hmm. Due to the whole posting-in-the-future thing that my stupid whims have lumbered me with, this blog has become rather difficult to navigate. After careless consideration it seems to me that the only solution is to post a list of my blog posts here at the beginning. Or is it at the end... well, it's "here", anyway. This post. The first bit you feast your tired, bloodshot, text-addled, work-avoiding eyes upon. Unimpressive, isn't it? [Sighs] Making a good first impression has never been one of my strong points.

Anyway, the list.

List type: links, numerical and ascending - No. 1 being the first post, and whatever the highest number happens to be at the moment being the most recently written blog post.

The list:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17...



Note for first time visitors: Most of the posts make slightly more sense if you've read the first few posts. Stuff goes on in the comments, too. Now, onwards and downwards... much like my life, really. Ho hum.

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Excellent; organised madness, I love it!

14:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

Insanity in all it's gory glory!

I will admit to being more confused than usual, but I'm chalking that up to the meds. ::grin:

20:24  
Blogger Occasional Poster of Comments said...

Meds? Yours or mine?

Actually, I'm not on any (unless you count the sleeping pills - see t'other blog).

Anyway, hi, again :)

01:36  
Blogger Beth Roland said...

I don't understand.

Anything.

Although I did once feel time running backwards and it was very much like this.

14:16  
Blogger tony said...

who won the 3.30 at Ponifract on 22nd August 2007?

21:46  
Blogger patroclus said...

My word, your future blog is now in the past!

21:26  
Blogger ankyonline said...

not much difficult to nevigate . your blog is simple and beautiful

07:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home