30 December 2007

Company

As I understand it, I'm expected to talk about my life in this blog thing. So here goes:

Got up
Went to work
Got home
Ate something
Turned on computer

There. I hope you're happy. No? Well, neither am I. But Albert the Lonely Blog Post now has company, so he's feeling a little more chipper. Which is nice.


This blog post is called Lucy. Do you like her font? I shall leave her and Albert to hang around together until I can next be bothered to write something. Who knows what will happen in my absence. Will they become friends? Will they argue? Will a shy, gauche, rather touching kind of love slowly blossom between them? Maybe they'll just have a meaningless one night stand. Which could be rather awkward if I never post again and they're left up here trying to avoid eachother's glances for all eternity. Still, it's their life. I shan't interfere.

Oo, I can hardly wait to see what happens... it's so exciting! No? Oh well. Suit yourselves.

7 Comments:

Blogger Taiga the Fox said...

Lucy and Albert, if you feel lonely, pop in to Superlon some day.

I was just feeling the Quickening of time, but now I'm not so sure anymore.. .

08:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Taiga. I think we might be stuck here, but if that Occasional Poster chap is in a good mood some time he might let us out. I hope.

12:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo, I've never been to Superlon. Oh, wait, actually we've never been anywhere, have we. [sighs wistfully]

You have a lovely eye, by the way. This is mine: 'i'. It's just not the same, is it?

12:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you have lovely i's. Especially when you're in Verdana. Why are you in Arial in here?

12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. Blogger won't let me in here unless I'm in Arial. It's not fair. I look ok in this font, though, don't I, Albert? My m's aren't too big in this are they?

13:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no. You look perfectly lovely from a to z [blushes shyly]. Upper and lower case.

You're at your prettiest in Verdana, though, of course. These Blogger Comments entry restrictions really are terribly unfair.

13:14  
Blogger Taiga the Fox said...

Oh, Lucy, your "i" is shiniest in the sky.



*beware, she starts to sing*

Lucy is the i of the diamonds

18:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home